Wednesday 1 January 2020

Hello World!

I am Jatin and starting this blog to establish my web presence on the holy Internet. I always wanted to have a blog to share what I learnt and I'm going to blog about random stuff which pops into my brain(very rarely). So, I am starting Year 2020 with a boom.

I've titled this blog post "Hello World!" because it's like our (devs) traditions to start think with Hello World!

This blog is going to be focused more on Web Development and related stuff. I'm going to blog about my journey as a Student to Web Developer. I've taken on #100DaysOfCode Challenge. So, I'm going to blog about it also.

I am always open for new connections and ready to help where I can. To get in touch with me, just tweet me at @jatinn_r :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

# 100 Days Of Code

100 Days of Code #100DaysOfCode is a public challenge encouraging developers to code for an hour a day, and post their progress. H...